Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Clubbing And Other Things Of A Less-Than-Cheerful Nature

Last night, I went out to a club with some friends in an effort to feel better, and be less depressed. Today has been rather spectacularly horrible. It seemed like everything went wrong, from mistakes at work to parents lecturing me. And the depression keeps re-setting in.

It's the little things that wear on my sanity, like a cheese grater to my bare spine. I forgot to bring my bike chain to work, (after spending an hour looking for the lock before leaving) so I had to wheel my bike through the lobby, in front of staring customers who kept giving me death glares, like my bike tires on the floor were somehow contaminating their food. When I got out of work, I went home, and promptly had to mop up the mess my little brother had made by over-flowing the toilet.

Also, my ex-boyfriend told me to come get my things out of his apartment. I've been really depressed about the break-up lately, and this is just one of those things that finalizes everything. It's been hard....people will tell you that talking about it helps, and I suppose that's true, to some extent...but it won't make it 100% better. I still feel like shit. I don't really know why this relationship hurts this badly, especially since he doesn't seem to care at all. It could have something to do with the fact that he said he loved me, but that's neither here nor there. Maybe it's just that he lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment